Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sarah Palin's a Brainiac by Elaine Lafferty-The former editor in chief of Ms. Magazine

This article provides an insight into the real Sarah Palin. The author is a Democrat, but is working as a consultant with the McCain campaign since shortly after Palin's nomination. This is a story which has been hidden by the liberal media.
Here are some notable quotes:

“It's difficult not to froth when one reads, as I did again and again this week, doubts about Sarah Palin's “intelligence,” coming especially from women such as PBS's Bonnie Erbe,”………………….


“They know what I know, and I learned it from spending just a little time travelling on the cramped campaign plane this week: Sarah Palin is very smart”…



“Now by “smart,” I don't refer to a person who is wily or calculating or nimble in the way of certain talented athletes who we admire but suspect don't really have serious brains in their skulls. I mean, instead, a mind that is thoughtful, curious, with a discernable pattern of associative thinking and insight. Palin asks questions, and probes linkages and logic that bring to mind a quirky law professor I once had. Palin is more than a “quick study”; I'd heard rumors around the campaign of her photographic memory and, frankly, I watched it in action. She sees. She processes. She questions, and only then, she acts. What is often called her “confidence” is actually a rarity in national politics: I saw a woman who knows exactly who she is……”
This article can be accessed here

No comments: