Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ireland's Green Mouse

Ireland is home to a very special Green Mouse. I speak of course about the political Green Mouse. It hides and hides and hides. Green Mouse is now so coy. It has lost much of its nutritious food. Its diet of co-location terror and ethical foreign policy is no longer available. It now feeds on less nutritious roughage of incineration and tar and chips. Haggard and gaunt it manages a little squeak from time to time. Today the little Green rodent peeped out and squeaked and squeaked. -Just avoiding the FF tom cat.


The sound was barely audible. "Give me a little taste of Mahon. Give me a little taste of Mahon. Not too much, not too much. I love red herrings, red herrings, red herrings. I love hypocrisy, hypocrisy, and hypocrisy".
Green Mouse has now scampered back to its little political hellhole a pale shadow of its former self.

What a sad tale.

No comments: