Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Abortion Survivor Sarah Smith tells her story

Name : SARAH SMITH
Survived abortion : NOVEMBER 1970
Place : CALIFORNIA, USA
Injuries : BILATERAL, CONGENITAL DISLOCATED HIPS AND MANY OTHER PHYSICAL HANDICAPS

SARAH'S STORY
"In 1970, my mother decided to have an abortion. At the time, she was pregnant with twins, but nobody knew this, not even her doctor. My tiny brother and I were both there growing in her womb, until that dreadful day. Before the abortion, we were both alive. Moments later, I was alone.

It's frightening to think I was almost aborted when my mom had a D&C abortion. Somehow, miraculously, I survived! My twin brother wasn't so lucky. Andrew was aborted and we lost him forever."

Several weeks later, my mother was shocked to feel me kicking in her womb. She already had five children and she knew what it felt like when a baby kicked in the womb. She instantly knew that somehow she was still pregnant. She went back to the doctor and told him she was still pregnant...that she had made a big mistake and that she wanted to keep this baby. (Continue reading at Truth TV)


No comments: