Below is a list of some of the key pro abortion decisions of Obama and his Godless administration:(1) The Mexico City Policy had ensured that the American taxpayer would not fund foreign abortions. President Obama overturned this and now channels federal tax dollars to organizations that promote and provide abortions abroad.
(2) The president moved to strip conscience protections for health care providers who refuse to perform abortions because of their deeply held moral beliefs
(3) Obama now provides federal dollars to fund embryonic stem cell research
(4) Obama has authorised the use of taxpayer dollars to fund unethical embryo-destructive research.
(5) The Obama healthcare act now provides for taxpayer funded abortion in the biggest extension in abortion provision since Roe V Wade. Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in America, performed more than 305,000 abortions in 2007. It now stands to benefit massively from this extension in abortion services funded by the taxpayer. Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers funnelled huge sums of money into the Obama presidential election campaign.
(6) President Obama announced $50 million for the UNFPA, the UN population agency that promotes abortion and cooperates with Chinese population control officials who use forced abortions and involuntary sterilizations.
(7) Obama waited two days to comment on the shooting of a pro-life advocate whereas he commented immediately on shooting of abortion practitioner.
(8) Obama signed a bill that overturned the 13-year-long ban on funding abortions with tax dollars in Washington DC.
(9) The Obama administration put strong pressure on Kenya to adopt a new constitution that would legalize unlimited abortions. It has spent $10 million in its efforts to promote abortion in Kenya.
(10) The World health Organisation (WHO) has congratulated the Obama administration on its efforts to promote abortion throughout the world.
(11) All key appointments made by Obama have been of strong pro aborts.
Obama has shown a total disregard for the Law of God. There is no Fifth Commandment as far as he is concerned. He might pause and consider the following:
One of the major reasons for the decline of the Roman Empire was infanticide.