Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Medjugorje Visionary Ivanka “Yes, there is life after this life”

Ivanka-There is life after death

“Because every single human being is asking is there a life after this life on earth, I am standing before you here today, I am standing before the entire world and I can easily answer that question. Yes, there is a life after this life, because by God and Our Lady I was given this great grace, that I was able to see my late mother during that apparition time and my mom told me: “My dear child, I’m proud of you.”- Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez

A few months ago, at the most recent Medjugorje Youth Festival, Ivanka Ivankovic-Elez, one of the six visionaries associated with the apparitions of the Virgin Mary occurring in Bosnia Herzogovina offered an amazing revelation to the Catholic and Christians Pilgrims gathered at the 20th annual Youth Festival. Ivanka shared her thoughts on "life after this Life” and typical of so many of the “messages” associated with “Medjugorje” the power of the message seemed to come from the simplicity and the directness of the words.
Read Blog di Maria a Medjugorje for Ivanka’s own words from her speech at the Youth Festival.

No comments: