Thursday, January 2, 2014

As We Live, So We Die-Article by Kathleen Beckman on consequences of yielding to demonic influences

My dearest friend shared the following story with me as I was writing my book, Rekindle Eucharistic Amazement. We placed the story in the book to help people know the consequences of yielding to demonic influences.

A hospice patient whom we will call “Robert” was a high ranking member of a demonic cultic order. His order's cloak hung neatly in his closet and we were instructed that he was to be buried in that cloak. Robert was unconscious lying in his bed when I arrived for my shift. He appeared comfortable except he was experiencing some difficulty breathing. Suddenly, I began to sense the tangible presence of demonic spirits in the room. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and a cloud of oppression overcame me. I have been in the ministry of intercession and spiritual warfare for many years. This was the most intense presence of evil that I had ever experienced. The battle for Robert's soul had begun. CONTINUE reading HERE

No comments: